Easy ways to convert Quickbooks Enterprise to pro| Quickbooks
Quickbooks is, as we all know, the very first option when it relates to selecting an effective program to handle our accounting system. It was created by Intuit for the benefit of small and midsize enterprises in terms of handling their bookkeeping activities. Here we are discuss about Convert Quickbooks enterprise to pro.
Have you been using QuickBooks Enterprise but just realized it’s too much for your needs? If you merely need the most basic functionality, QuickBooks Premier or even Pro may suffice.
Many Enterprise customers don’t require it, nor do they want to pay for it! We can convert your data into the Pro/Premier file format, which includes Premier Accountant and additional ‘flavors.’
In this post, we will learn everything you need to know about how to convert your enterprise to your QuickBooks, all the basic features, and methods of conversion. So stick to the end and unfold the methods for yourself.
What can be the causes for QuickBooks Enterprise data not being converted to QuickBooks Pro?
Here’s a list of all the possible causes, look at the points down below:
- The names of QuickBooks Enterprise files are limited to 14,500 characters, or if they are exceeded, then trouble arises.
- If you have an active Enterprise database that isn’t legitimate, you won’t be able to convert to Pro.
- You must ensure that no files in the current database are corrupted; if this is the case, data conversion will be affected.
- The file size must not exceed the file size restriction, which is 500 MB at least and 2 GB max.
Reasons to convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier or Pro
- Before learning how to convert QuickBooks Enterprise to pro and premier, you must first learn why you should choose to perform so.
- If you only want a few employees to manage your data, Pro or Premier is the best choice.
- In brief, QuickBooks pro and premier are less expensive options that give the same benefits and functionality as the business edition.
Why is data transfer so critical when switching from QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Pro?
When you no longer desire the recent edition, conversion is necessary. That is, you are utilizing QuickBooks Enterprise to meet your firm’s requirements, but if those needs shift, you can simply convert QuickBooks enterprise to Pro. As a result, if the requirements change, the software edition changes as well, and you gain the benefits and capabilities.
The conversion is entirely dependent on your company’s needs. Follow the steps below to complete the procedure quickly and efficiently.
Points to Consider for QuickBooks Enterprise users:
- You have exposure to numerous sophisticated capabilities that aren’t accessible in QuickBooks or QuickBooks online as an Enterprise user.
- In certain circumstances, you may have ended yourself in Enterprise by default or are simply utilizing the minimal necessities, in which case shifting will be a breeze.
- In all other circumstances, you should closely examine whether QuickBooks online is ideal for your business by reviewing Intuit’s import constraints above and doing a test drive to see whether it meets your needs.
Easy Steps to Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Pro
- Firstly, Register for QuickBooks Online.
- Copy the Enterprise file to your local machine as a backup. Recover the backup to make a second copy, then work from that copy. As a result, if something goes badly, your original file will be unaffected. You’re also operating from your local copy rather than the server currently.
- Return to the Home screen of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions.
- To display the Product Information window, use Ctrl+1.
- Firstly the program is open, hit Ctrl+b, then Ctrl+q.
- To exit the Product information box, click OK.
- The page below should instantly appear. If you don’t see this window, go back to Step 2 and try again.
- Hit Submit after entering your QuickBooks Online login information and agreeing to the Terms of Service.
- Choose the online company into which you wish to import your data.
- If your company file is too huge, you may only be able to import lists and balances.
- Retry the import once you’ve completed all of the preceding stages. You will get a pop-up asking “whether you want to be routed to qbo.intuit.com and if you trust this site throughout the import process.” To proceed, please choose Yes.
- Select “OK, Got It” from the drop-down menu. When your data is finished converting and you may log back into QBO, look for an email from Intuit.
- In QBO and QuickBooks Enterprise, you have to check the Financials and Income Statement standard reports for All Dates.
Follow the methods below if you face difficulties in QuickBooks while Importing:
To disable/enable the relevant settings, first, open Internet Explorer, then follow the steps below:
- To access the Tools menu, tap and hold ALT+T. Go to the bottom of the page to Internet Options, then to the top to the Security tab and uncheck the Enable Protected Mode option.
- Select Sites on the same page, then add https://qbo.intuit.com and https://lvdc.qbo.intuit.com to the Trusted Sites one at a time, then hit Close.
- Select the Zone with a picture of a globe called Internet while still on the Security tab. Set the security level slider to Small or Moderate.
- After that, hit Apply, then OK. When trying to re-do the import, shut and re-open Internet Explorer.
In this article, we have explained all the steps and ways to Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Pro. Look for all the steps to complete the process on your own without any outside help. We hope you make use of the information provided by us.