Solution 1: Correct way of AT&T Mail Login:To start with, first, check the ‘URL’ of the login page to make sure that you’re signing to your AT&T email account only from the official AOL login page. It is so because if you randomly log in from a similar but the wrong link of the ATT webmail login page then, chances are you find yourself unable to login to your account or might get your ATT account and its data in trouble. So, to avoid ATT Yahoo Mail login issues, it is recommended that you should go to the correct link to login to your ATT email account to login to your ATT account. Let’s have a look—
- Go to the www.ATT.net email login page from your web browser.
- On the main AT&T homepage, click on the ‘Envelope icon.’
- After that, enter your complete ATT email address in the required field.
- And then, enter your password while taking extra precautions with the upper and lower case letters as the password is always case-sensitive.
- Now, click on the ‘Sign in’ button to log in to your ATT Mail account without encountering any unnecessary login issue.
Solution 2: Recover/Reset ATT Email Login Password:You might also face login issues when you repeatedly keep entering the wrong password of your ATT email account. So, if you find yourself in a situation where you are no longer able to remember the correct password then, as a solution, you simply have to reset the password of your ATT email account. Let’s see how—
- On your browser, enter ‘www.att.net’ to visit the ‘AT&T Sign-in Page.’
- There, click on the ‘Forgot password’ link.
- After that you’ll be navigated to the next ‘Password recovery’ page.
- On the page, choose ‘I’ll answer my security question’ as your recovery method.
- Then, answer your security question correctly in order to reach the next ‘Password reset’ page.
- There, type a new password for your ATT email account and re-enter the same to confirm it.
- That’s it! Using your new password, you can now log in to your ATT email account successfully without any further login issue.
- While entering the password of your ATT email account, make sure to double-check that both the NUM LOCK and CAPS LOCK functions are turned off on your computer’s keyboard.
- You need to clear your web browser’s browsing history, cache, and cookies to optimize the browser from where you access your ATT email account.
- In case, you’re using an old internet browser to access your ATT email account then, you need to first update it. Or else, you can use a different browser to access your email account.
Solution 3: Use a Client-Based Email Program:In order to make use of a client-based email program i.e., MS Outlook to access your ATT email account, you need to configure your ATT email account in MS Outlook using the following ATT email server settings for Outlook—
IMAP Account Server Settings
- Incoming E-mail Server: imap.mail.att.net
- Incoming Port: 993
- Outgoing E-mail Server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Outgoing Port: 465
POP3 Account Server Settings
- Incoming E-mail Server: inbound.att.net
- Incoming Port: 995
- Outgoing E-mail Server: outbound.att.net
- Outgoing Port: 465