The tobacco industry is emerging rapidly these days. Pre-rolls are just like cigarettes with the same structure and composition; however, they taste different. Therefore, they are also sensitive to damage and can be easily destroyed. They need proper arrangement and protection. Custom preroll boxes are the best option for this purpose.
Moreover, You can get these pre-roll boxes in any shape and size. You can order blank pre–roll boxes or get them customized according to your need.
Material Selection For Custom Pre-Roll Packaging
Material selection plays an important role in packaging. Custom printed pre–roll boxes require great care; therefore, the material used to manufacture them must be high-quality. These materials must be strong enough to keep the pre-rolls safe from any harm or damage. There are various material options;
- The cardstock material is very sharp and sturdy. It is cost-effective, as well. The plus point of this material is that you can increase its thickness. This material is thicker than the standard paper. Its thickness ranges from 12pt to 22pt; however, the ideal thickness is 14pt. Undoubtedly, by using this material, you do not need to take tension about delicate pre-rolls’ safety.
- The other option is the corrugated cardboard which is a strong, stiff, and light-weight material. It is made up of three layers of brown kraft paper. Highly flexible material for shipping purposes. Shipping pre–roll boxes wholesale without getting damaged and at reasonable rates is the main purpose.
- The Kraft material is nature-friendly material. It is highly recommendable as it can be recycled and is biodegradable. It offers great safety and also contributes to the safety of our nature.
Use Different Printing Options To Advertise Your Brand And Make Your Pre-Roll Boxes Look Mesmerizing
Printing pre–roll box packaging with interesting logos, captions, or titles leaves a positive impact on the customers. You can also mention the info about pre-rolls and the percentage of its ingredients on the boxes. It helps to attract more audience and increase the marketing of the brand. Custom Pre-roll boxes with logos are commonly used for business purposes. It has a pleasant effect on the packaging. There are various printing options such as:
- Digital printing
- Off-set printing
However, If you want colorful pre-roll boxes, then color schemes are necessary. They give a vibrant and refreshing look to the boxes. The two main color systems are CMYK and PMS.
Add Beautiful Coatings And Use Extra Features For The Beautification Of The Pre-Roll Boxes
Coating adds beauty, increases the packaging’s texture, and protects the product from external damage and harmful environmental effects. Such as pollution, dirt, and moisture. There are two main coating types, such as;
- Gloss Coating. Gloss coating adds a shiny and luxury touch to the packaging, and when this gloss reflects in the sunlight, it gives off a shiny glow.
- Matte Coating. If you want to give a smooth and elegant touch to your packaging, you can go for matte coatings. It gives boxes a decent and subtle look.
Furthermore, Add-ons are additional features that are used to create a strong impact on packaging. They also play a vital role in the marketing of the brand. You can use the Embossing and debossing technique.
Furthermore, Gold/silver foiling is in demand these days. These finishings give a royal and captivating look. You can use the Die-cut window technique as well.