Many users across the globe aren’t comfortable when it comes to setting up their WiFi routers with the help of a computer. Are you amongst those users? If the answer is yes, then don’t worry, because we have the perfect solution for you – Netgear Nighthawk App.
The Netgear Nighthawk application is an alternate way through which you can perform Nighthawk router setup. Plus point is that it works on both Android and Apple devices. Sounds great, isn’t it? Of course, it does!
So, without any further ado, shall we get started with the Netgear router installation process?
Step to Set Up Your WiFi Router Via the Netgear Nighthawk App
Here are the instructions that you need to follow in order to install your Netgear WiFi router using the Nighthawk application:
- First and foremost, place your Netgear router and modem close to each other.
- Create a connection between both your WiFi devices.
- Then, power on your WiFi router after plugging it into a wall socket.
- Unlock your mobile device. Make sure that your mobile device is up and running. By that, we mean that your device should be functional.
- Also, ensure that your mobile has a good internet connection. You wouldn’t want any issues while trying to set up your router, right?
- Now, go to Google Play Store or App Store according to the device that you are using.
- Download the Netgear Nighthawk app from the Store and wait for a few minutes.
- Once the application gets properly installed, open it and create a Netgear account.
- To create an account, you need to fill in the default username and password of your WiFi router in the necessary fields.
- Once you’ve successfully logged into your WiFi device, go through the on-screen steps to finish setting up your Netgear router.
If you follow these step-by-step instructions carefully, then you’ll surely be able to set up your Netgear WiFi router with ease. But, in case you get stuck at some point while setting up your device, then take the help of the tips mentioned below.
Important Tips to Remember During Netgear Router Setup
- Place your router far away from metal objects, reflexive surfaces, and electronic devices. The reason being, such devices will create an interference in the WiFi signals of the router.
- While connecting your router and modem, make sure that you use an Ethernet cable. A wireless source will create unnecessary havoc and stop you from setting up your WiFi router properly.
- Check once whether your mobile device is fully charged or not. If not, then make sure it is. Surely you wouldn’t want your mobile to get switched off while trying to set up the router.
- Wait patiently while the Netgear Nighthawk app is getting installed. Do not rush for no reason at all. just wait for the installation of the application.
If none of these tips work for you, then you can either get in touch with our team of experts or perform Netgear Nighthawk extender setup. The choice is completely yours.