Jewelry is one of the most luxurious items of all. It has been of prime importance for women of all age groups. Jewelry has been the mark of royalty, aristocracy, and inheritance since forever. The outfitting industry and jewelry industry has been complementary to each other. Most importantly the art of jewelry design is not confined to any region, place, or tribe. From metals to precious pearls and stones everything can be converted to a piece of beautiful art that can enhance the beauty of any woman to multiple levels. Shopping jewelry is a very speculative task. One needs to have a proper idea before purchasing the kind of jewelry suitable for the occasion concerned. Offline jewelry shopping comes with the advantage of touch but on the other hand, carries a lot many disadvantages regarding the knowledge of jewelry. The online jewelry industry is expanding every day. Online necklace shopping, online earrings’ shopping is a lot easier to do as it is just a click away.
India has been a marked land for producing the finest of jewelry. Most of the varieties of jewelry can be found in this country. Starting from the times of kings and queens, the legacy of adorning a woman with jewelry continues even today. There is jewelry designed for every part of the body. Let us take a close look at them in detail.
- If we begin from the top then Tiaras, Diadems, Matha Patti are the ornaments that are worn on the head by the women. They have special significance owing to the occasion on which they are worn. These were mostly worn by the queens and princesses of ancient times. But now the jewelry industry is bringing them back to match with the traditional fashion groups. They are part of ancient and traditional culture and carry the essence of the same even today. For example, a bride in India can be seen wearing a Matha Patti on her wedding day along with the traditional outfit for that day. Also, it plays a great role and carries significance in certain Indian dance forms such as Bharatnatyam and Kathak. They are worn by dancers along with the required costume of the dance and reflect the traditional glory of our culture.
- Necklaces are the major attraction when it comes to jewelry. There are so many kinds of jewelry available. Indian necklaces are different from the western ones. Necklace shopping online can now be done with the help of websites that provide a range of traditional, western, oxidized, and pearl necklaces to choose from. The advantage lies in the fact that a lot of varieties of necklaces can be compared on the same platform before selecting while choosing from online.
- Earrings are another fascination with women. The designs of earrings vary so much. They can be of so many types and lengths and sizes. Earrings are another major jewelry which girls of all age groups fascinate about.
- Nose rings are known to have specific significance with some ideal health benefits for women. These are mainly worn by married women. But with the popularity gained by the recent fashion styles, now nose rings are also worn by unmarried women and they are available according to costumes and occasions.
- Rings worn on fingers are another simple jewelry that also bears great importance concerning bonding and love. It can be of various types considering the different types of material used to prepare them.
These are the different types of jewelry and their significance. Most of the varieties of jewelry can be found in this country. Starting from the times of kings and queens, the legacy of adorning a woman with jewelry continues even today. There is jewelry designed for every part of the body. They are part of ancient and traditional culture and carry the essence of the same even today. For example, a bride in India can be seen wearing a Matha Patti on her wedding day along with the traditional outfit for that day.