Offline Canon Printer – What You Do When Printer Says Offline?
People love Canon printers because of their high-performance nature. However, technical problems can occur if you use the printer for a long time. The Canon printer offline problem is a common problem that many printer owners want to solve. It can be very difficult to print all of your tasks if the printer goes down. There are many ways to fix this issue. You must first understand the causes of the problem in order to fix it. This article will explain how to fix your printer’s problem and the factors that cause it.
Canon Printers Offline Issues:
This problem can be fixed by understanding why it occurs. Canon printer reports that it is offline for the following reasons.
- The printer is not on.
- Your printer and PC are not communicating properly.
- Your printer settings are not working properly.
- You haven’t updated your Canon Printer Driver yet.
- Paper jam
- Virus attack
- The printer is currently in sleep mode.
- There are several ways to resolve the Canon Printer Offline Issue
There are many ways to troubleshoot an offline issue. Try each method until you find the solution.
Check the status of your wireless LAN
You will have offline printer issues in Windows 10 if your printer is not connected to Wi-Fi. First, check the Wi-Fi network of your printer. It should be lit. Also, check the radio wave condition. Modify the Wi-Fi connection if the printer is not connected to Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi connection process varies depending on the model. Please refer to the manufacturer’s manual. The radio wave condition of the Canon printer does not meet the required radio wave strength, so the error may occur when the radio wave conditions are poor. Keep the wireless router and printer close by. For any other issues please contact our expert printer repair Dubai.
Modify the configuration settings of your printer port
When the SNMP status has been enabled, Canon printers often go offline. This problem can be solved by disabling this function.
- Next, go to start the Windows System Tools then Panel.
- Tap View Printers and Devices.
- Tap ” Printers and Devices.
- Right-tap “Offline Printers” and select “Printer Properties”.
- Click “Change Property” on the “General” tab.
- Start the ‘Ports tab and tap Configure ports.
- Uncheck the “Port Configuration” box when you see it.
- Click OK.
- Tap “Apply” to check if the printer has gone online.
- Deactivate the Use Printer Offline option
If you don’t disable the “Use Printer Offline” option, your Canon printer will be found offline. Follow these steps to disable it: Go to the Control Panel.
- Choose ‘Hardware and Sound’ from the subcategories on your screen.
- Next, click “Devices & Printers” in the window that appears.
- Right-click on your printer, then click to see what’s being printed.
- Click on ‘Printer‘ in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- After that, make sure you untick the Printer Offline ‘.
- After you check this option, delete the checkmark. Save your changes.
- Next, click ‘Cancel all documents.
- Reconnect your printer.
- Start the printer spooler.
Set the startup type for the print spooler to automatic. You will not be able to locate your printer offline if you do not. These are the steps.
- In the search box, type service and click on the result.
- Right-click “Print Spooler” and then click “Restart.”
- Right-click on “Print Spooler” another time. You can then select Properties.
- Now, set the Startup Type to Automated.
- To save these changes, click OK ‘
- Print a document from your computer.
- Reset your Canon printer offline
If your Canon printer shows offline, it means that your printer is connected to your system. This error can be fixed by resetting the printer. This is how to do it.also visit printer repair Dubai.
Temporarily press the Power button on the printer. The printer will automatically shut down. You can try removing the power cable. After a while, turn on the Canon printer. You can either hold the Power button, or plug in the power cable.
Allow the device to reboot.
Print the command. Verify that the offline problem has been resolved.
Upgrading the driver
This problem can be caused by a corrupt driver. Uninstall the driver and then download it from Canon Setup. These are the steps to reinstall it.
- Select Printer Queues from the Device Manager.
- Right-click on ‘Printer Hardware and choose ‘Update Driver.
- You will see the question How would you like to search for a driver?
- You must opt for ‘Browse my computer for driver software.
- Select the option to update drivers and install them.
- Reboot your system.
- Your printer should be the default
Your Canon printer may be connected to your system, but not set as default. This is what causes your printer to go offline. You can fix it by setting it as default.
- Hit the “Start” button on your keyboard.
- Navigate to ” Devices & Printers.
- Right-tap the Canon printer to select the Set As Default’
- Mac: Fix the offline printer problem
Resetting your printer system can fix the offline printer problem on your Mac. These are the steps to follow.
- Click on the Apple menu, and select System preferences.
- Tap the ‘Scan and Printing‘ button below the Hardware section.
- To view the printer list, tap on it. A menu will appear.
- Here, click ‘Reset Printing System.
- You will be asked to confirm that your Mac device has been linked to the Canon printer.
- Navigate to the menu and tap System Preferences.
- Click Scan and Print.
- Tap the + symbol to add your printer to your Mac.
- Select the device you wish to add from the drop-down menu.
- Your Mac device will download and install the software. The printer will now be available online.
- Make animated videos with best programs
- Functions of an Axis Bank Personal Loan Calculator
- What are the reason of carburettors is not used anymore?
- Owsom 15 Covers of Couch Cushion That Will Make You Never Want to Leave Your Sofa
- Important advantages which people need to know about the NCERT solutions biology class 11
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020