Reasons why Microsoft PowerApps is best for your Business Applications
Those days are gone when organizations had made significant investments in custom applications. With Microsoft Power Apps, your organization & team members of all levels can develop apps with no or major coding skills. It’s all about Power Apps pre-configured templates!
Power Apps is a no/ low code development platform offered by Microsoft. It enables non-professional developers to build custom business applications that work with any devices quickly. This minimizes time and overall development efforts. This unique solution allows apps to be shared easily across the organization and publish instantly for anyone to download and use.
You can select various templates or customize as per your needs. Moreover, you can also extend your app’s capabilities by leveraging custom connectors to connect to your legacy systems. It offers:
- Rich customization
- Easy & fast development with minimal coding
- Integration with other business applications
Below are the reasons why PowerApps makes sense for you,
Because of its versatility, PowerApps, once deployed quickly, becomes a major asset today in any organization. As its simple, offers benefits instantly and at a low cost. You can next expect business management, productivity, and efficiency levels to rise.
Among its benefits listed below: –
- Creates robust apps in a completely visual environment with minimal coding
- Integrates with applications such as Microsoft SQL, Server, SharePoint, and One Drive
- Integrates with Microsoft Office 365 suite, allowing you to exchange data through Dropbox, Google Docs, SAP, Oracle and Dynamics 365
- Connects with various social media applications like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook more
- Compatible with all browsers and operating systems, allows you to view creation, configuration and usage patterns from any device
- Applications are built intuitively, user friendly and are configured by drag and drop attributes and functions
- Stores all data in the cloud, allowing you to view processes and obtain results and reports in real-time
- Allows assertive decision-making, largely thanks to its interaction with other applications
- Offers a high ROI
Your data is securely stored in a standard format to extract the data for further use easily. The solution provides more than 250 data connectors for you to integrate your data from the cloud and on-premises systems into your app.
Are you interested in leverage powerApps for your business? Infusai is an official Microsoft partner that offers PowerApps solutions globally across countries in India, Singapore, Australia, the US, Canada & Europe.